All your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible.
The guarantee of the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our site is important for the Project Musique.
Personal information collected may include your name, email address, telephone number and / or mobile phone number, address, date of birth and / or other.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Sapo, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of your visit and what pages you visited within our website.
Cookie DoubleClick Dart
With the DART cookie, Google may display ads based on visits the reader made to other websites on the Internet;
The Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition, we also use third-party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and / or web beacons when they advertise on our website, which will make these advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) also receive your personal information, such as IP address, your ISP, your browser, etc. This function is generally used for geotargeting (display Lisbon advertising only to readers from Lisbon eg) or display targeted advertising to a type of user (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user who visits culinary sites regularly, ).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in the options of your browser, or by making changes to the tools of Anti-Virus programs, such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change how you interact with our website, or other websites. This may or may not affect your ability to log in to programs, websites, or forums from our and other networks.
Links to Third Party Sites
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We will not pass any debit / credit card details to third parties.
- We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (THEMUSIQUEEXPERIENCE.COM) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.